Academic Departments located in Lady Eaton
While faculty are often spread throughout campus, the following academic departments can LEC their home. This is where you will find the majority of the faculty, the department chair and secretary.
- Gender and Women's Studies
- Modern Languages & Literature
- Queens-Trent Concurrent Education
- Social Work
- Ancient History & Classics
Services and Academic Departments
- Multi-Faith Space (EC 202) People of all faiths or of no particular faith are welcome to come and use the Multi-Faith Room for their individual spiritual care needs. The Multi-Faith Room is available daily from 8:00 am to 10 pm.
- Dean of Arts and Science
- Conference Services
Places to Hang out and study
- The Pit - a comfy spot to curl up with a text book
- The Cafeteria - it might be a little louder but the food is great and it's great to work on group assignments or hold a group study session
- The Junior Common Room - great to meet a friend for a game of ping pong, pool or air hockey!
Black Honey Cafe Partnership
All LEC students are eligible for a 10% discount at Black Honey. Please pick up your Black Honey card in the College Office.
Vaisey Music Library
Lady Eaton College is fortunate to house the Vaisey Music Library which is a collection of books and sheet music, donated by the musicologist and pianist William Vaisey. Mr. Vaisey was a music teacher with the Royal Conservatory, National Music Consultant for the Canadian National Institute for the Blind and a life long member of Ontario Registered Music Teachers' Association. Not only was he a teacher of piano and vocals, but he was also a sought after music adjudicator and a very well known accompanist (including when he was young, the Milan Opera Company). Lady Eaton College is honoured to house this collection, and welcomes students and members of the Trent Community to come in to browse and/or sign out pieces of the collection. The music library is located in the College Office.